Thursday, August 13, 2009

too much sacrifice

Till date I have worked only in one so called corporate office. And after working in that I decided that I wont join another. Because the level of compromise they ask for is impossible to offer.

They appoint normal, ambitious human beings and transform them into shameless, ruthless, money hungry creatures. They expect all type of moral compromises from you, and if you don’t oblige the doors are open.

Working with them can be real torture from them, I left my office after a nasty drama created by my dramaqueen boss. I still remember the scene, how the quite nice, soft people were a mute spectator of the entire drama. Some of them had quite a nice term with me. Specially a few of them.

I still remember three of them, they were perfectly wonderful people, one was out of town but the remaining two were present there. I still remember the agitated face of one of them. it was quite clear by his face that he was furious but could not do any thing. He was sitting at the reception and shaking with anger, watching the entire drama.

Glad that I did not gave in to that moral compromisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment